What you will need:
- DoohlyOS ISO file
- USB key (minimum size 4GB)
- Computer to write ISO file to USB
- Media Player
Steps to take:
- Download DoohlyOS for your new device.
- Write the OS file you downloaded to your USB key. We recommend using Etcher.
- Insert the freshly burnt USB key into the x86_64 based player.
- Warning! This will also completely erase internal storage media, so please make a backup first.
- Please make sure you do not have any other USB keys inserted. Power up the hardware. Make sure you have a keyboard connected. Press the F10 key (may differ on some platforms) while BIOS is loading in order to enter the boot menu. Next, select the name of your USB key.
- Allow DoohlyOS to install.
- The device is performing a shutdown. Please wait until all LEDs are off.
- Remove the DoohlyOS installation media.
- Power on your device.
- Your device should appear in with a 4 digit verification code within a few minutes.
- Use that verification code to register your device.